What units are in San Mateo Camp Pendleton?
- Headquarters Battalion.
- Infantry: 1st, 5th and 7th Marine Regiments.
- Artillery: 11th Marine Regiment.
- 1st Tank Battalion.
- 1st and 3rd Combat Engineer Battalions.
- 3rd Assault Amphibian Battalion.
- 1st and 3rd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalions.
- 1st Reconnaissance Battalion.
What area is San Mateo in Camp Pendleton? Camp San Mateo (62 Area), MCB Camp Pendleton Reunion information.
What branch of military is Camp Pendleton? Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, the Corps’ largest West Coast expeditionary training facility, encompasses more than 125,000 acres of Southern California terrain.
Can civilians visit Camp Pendleton? Camp Pendleton is a closed based and only persons who have official business or a sponsor on base will be granted access. Whether you’re visiting Camp Pendleton for a wedding or event, for work as a contractor, for specialized training, or to visit a service member, consider staying in Oceanside as your home base.