How much does it cost to get married in San Mateo County? A license is $78; a confidential marriage license is $80 and the marriage must take place in San Mateo County. Payment includes cash, Visa or Mastercard and the fee for a certified copy is not included. The marriage must happen within 90 days of issuance anywhere in California.
How can I lookup a marriage?
- Church records of marriages.
- City and County civil registrations.
- Family Bibles and personal histories.
- Google and other website search engines, and don’t forget to search Google Books.
- Locating United States Vital Records.
- Newspapers often listed articles about marriages.
How do I get a marriage certificate in San Mateo County? You can go to the San Mateo County Clerk’s office to apply for your marriage license. The San Mateo County Clerk’s office is located on the first floor at 555 County Center, Redwood City, California. At the County Clerk’s office, you will fill out the marriage license application and pay a fee.
Can you look up marriage licenses in California? The California Department of Public Health Vital Records Office (CDPH-VR) only maintains public marriage records that happened in the years of 1905-2000 or 2008 to present day. Typically, this record will note that a marriage took place, where it took place, and the names of the involved parties.