How many beds does San Mateo medical Center have? We are licensed to operate 448 beds including a 62-bed medical/surgical unit, a 7-bed intensive care unit, a 34-bed inpatient psychiatric services unit and 64 skilled nursing beds in San Mateo.
What hospitals are in the Bay Area California?
- UCSF Health-UCSF Medical Center.
- John Muir Health-Walnut Creek Medical Center.
- John Muir Health-Concord Medical Center.
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland and Richmond Medical Centers.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center.
- Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center.
- Sequoia Hospital.
- Stanford Health Care-ValleyCare.
Does Palm Beach have a hospital? About Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, part of the Palm Beach Health Network, is a 199-bed acute care hospital serving the medical and surgical needs of PB County and the Treasure Coast for over 52 years.
What tier is San Mateo County in today? San Mateo County Moved into Orange Tier
With the risk from coronavirus now officially declared “moderate,” the county moves into the less-restrictive orange Tier 3 in the state’s four-tier, color-coded plan for reducing COVID-19 with criteria for loosening and tightening restrictions on activities.