How do I get a certified copy of my marriage certificate in San Mateo County? San Mateo County does not accept online orders; however, for your convenience, you can make online requests through an independent company that we have partnered with to provide you this service: VitalChek Network, Inc. VitalChek can be reached through its website.
How can I lookup a marriage?
- Church records of marriages.
- City and County civil registrations.
- Family Bibles and personal histories.
- Google and other website search engines, and don’t forget to search Google Books.
- Locating United States Vital Records.
- Newspapers often listed articles about marriages.
How do I look up a marriage license in California? How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Marriage Certificate in California. To obtain one’s own marriage certificate, visit the county clerk or court recorder’s office in the county where the marriage happened.
How much does it cost to get married in San Mateo County? A license is $78; a confidential marriage license is $80 and the marriage must take place in San Mateo County. Payment includes cash, Visa or Mastercard and the fee for a certified copy is not included. The marriage must happen within 90 days of issuance anywhere in California.