How do I find out who owns a property in San Mateo County?
- San Mateo Assessor. (650) 363-4500. Go to Data Online.
- San Mateo Treasurer / Tax Collector. (866) 220-0308. Go to Data Online.
- San Mateo Recorder. (650) 363-4500. Go to Data Online.
- San Mateo Mapping / GIS. Go to Data Online.
How do I look up a case in San Mateo County? MIDX – MIDX is an index that allows you to search San Mateo Superior Court’s non-confidential and non-sealed cases by case number, party name or case filing date. Odyssey Public Portal – The Odyssey Public Portal allows you to view non-confidential and non-sealed case information and documents.
How do I look up court documents in California? Go to the courthouse and ask to look at paper records. Go to the courthouse and look at electronic court records. If your court offers it, look at electronic records over the internet.
How do I get a copy of my court records?
- Visit the National Archives Order Reproductions page.
- Click on “Order Reproductions” then “Court Records”
- Select the appropriate court (Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal, or Court of Appeals)
- Follow the onscreen prompts to set up an account and place your order.