Can you walk into Apple for support? A: The best way to get Genius Support is to make an appointment before visiting the store. Go to getsupport.apple.com to schedule an appointment. To change your Genius Support appointment, you can also go to mysupport.apple.com or use the link provided in your confirmation email.
Can you shop at Apple without reservation? Answer: A: No. Most Apple Stores are now fully open and to buy an accessory, you don’t need an appointment.
How do I contact Apple to make an appointment?
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
Can you check stock at an Apple store? To check for availability on the iPhone and iPod touch Apple Store app, navigate to the buy iPhone page, add your iPhone to the cart, then choose “Check Availability.” The app will show you a list of your favorite and nearby stores.